Sunday, October 10, 2010

In My Mailbox (12)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.

This week was great, and had a lot of firsts. Not all of them for me, but let's see here: My first random review copy (thanks Allen & Unwin!), my puppy's first haircut (Mum: He looks like a stray dog now), Kristi's first Fragment Friday (XD). Not to mention, I will now be on the mailing list for Hachette Australia! :D I'm so excited. Also, I updated my review policy, and have added a new page (My Bookshelf).



Let's get on to the books, shall we?

THESE ARE STOCK PHOTOS, ALL OF THEM. I TRIED TO GET UP A VLOG, BUT IT WASN'T WORKING. AFTER FOUR TRIES, I GAVE UP. SO, ENJOY ANYWAY!




For Review
Thanks Penguin Australia!
Anastasia's Secret by Susanne Dunlap (25/10)
Impossible by Nancy Werlin
Dancing in the Dark by Robyn Bavati
The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg
On the Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta

Thanks Allen & Unwin! 
Missing Girl by Norma Fox Mazer





Won
Losing Faith POETRY JOURNAL & swag
Thanks Denise Jaden!

A butterfly bookmark and a book holder (it holds the book open while reading it!)
Thanks Steph (The Thoughts of a Book Junky)
I'm guessing Firelight is running a bit late...

Bought


Bookmooch


Library

Something like that...
Swag
Losing Faith: 6 stickers, 1 magnet, 6 postcard-y thingies (signed), 12 bookmarks (7 signed)

~~~

Note: eBooks will only be counted in here if they are for review/won. Netgalley is NOT included in this.

Packages (5)



What did you get in your mailbox?


NEWS:
  • Currently Reading: Crossing the Tracks by Barbara Stuber
  • Next up: Anastasia's Secret by Susanne Dunlap
  • Enter...minimal blogging at Words on Paper. Sorry guys! But the full reality of my situation JUST hit me, and so I've been stressing out a bit, sorting through stacks of papers, etc, etc. Can't wait for this year to, one day, just be this big massive blur...
Related Posts with Thumbnails