Sunday, January 9, 2011

In My Mailbox (21): The three week edition




In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren, and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie! Participants are required to tell all about what they've received in the mail--anything bookish!


~~~~~

Yep! That's right. I've had so little mail over the Chrissie holidays that I've bundled up three-weeks' worth of In My Mailboxes in one. Over three weeks, I only got 4 books. I really am not complaining though, because I now have less than 2 bookshelves of books to read! That's not including Galley Grab and Netgalley . . . .


Week 1


Click for close-up.


For Review:


Solid by Shelley Workinger (+ swag--Solid bookmark)


This sounds really interesting. It's about unsuspecting super-humans who were part of some science experiment when they were young. I think. Thanks a lot, Shelley, for agreeing to send this one along! ;)


Legacy by Kate Kaynak (+ swag--Halfblood postcard)


It's been a month since I won Adversary, the second book. Legacy is the third, and I'm excited to finally read on from the first book. Thanks Kate for making good on your promise!


Won:


The Gift by Cecelia Ahern (thanks to Mel at Mel's Random Reviews)


Can I let you in on a secret? Cecelia Ahern is probably the one to thank for my reading habits. If it weren't for her book Where Rainbows End (which I read several times over), I don't think I'd be here today. I can't wait to expand my Ahern collection. :)


Gifted:


Glee: The Beginning by Sophia Lowell


I'm not 100% sure about this, but I love Glee, so I'll gladly collect any Glee "merchandise". :)

Week 2
 
Click for close-up.

For Review:

Confessions of the Sullivan Sisters by Natalie Standiford

This one is for an ARC tour (Good Golly Miss Holly Tours). I have already read it, and my review is up!

Won:

Tell Me A Secret magnets & post-its by Holly Cupala


Gifted:

Letter from Jeri Smith-Ready (+ bookmarks & Shade signed swag!)

Letter from Holly Schindler (+ A Blue So Dark / Playing Hurt signed bookmark!)


Week 3
 
Click for close-up.
Gifted:

Letter from Daisy Whitney (+ swag--signed bookmarks & bookplate. I love the bird!)

Netgalley:



This Girl is Different by J.J. Johnson

From Simon & Schuster January Galley Grab:



Boyfriends with Girlfriends by Alex Sanchez
Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
Invincible Summer by Sarah Moskowitz 
Kat, Incorrigible by Stephanie Burgis
Ten Miles Past Normal by Frances O'Rowark Dowell 



 Needless to say, I'm so excited about these new books! I'll be hitting Invincible Summer and Ten Miles Past Normal next, whenever I read another book on my computer.
 
~~~




What's going on this week / What happened since last IMM?



Related Posts with Thumbnails