Saturday, February 26, 2011

How about some paranormal?

If you're a regular visitor here, you'll notice that I tend to stay with the contemporary and historical genres. That will never change. I will always read more books that pertain to those genres. However, what I've been wondering lately, is, is that what my readers want me to read? So, before I pick up where I will leave off on my reading pile, I will slip one (for now) paranormal/fantasy read. These are all books that I own right now, for review.

Thank you for all of the responses, guys!

I wanted this to be quick, so I'm not accepting any more responses via form. If you'd like to suggest anything, feel free to comment! :)

So . . . the next book I will be hitting will be

PROPHECY OF THE SISTERS BY MICHELLE ZINK!

I'm glad that this formulated the most votes, as I've been meaning to read this for ever! I will also be reading Siren, Glass Houses and Mercy in the next month, hopefully.


Related Posts with Thumbnails