Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (33): Wave of the FUTURE

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week:

DYSTOPIA!

Two big titles. Just in case you missed them the first time around. ;)

~~~
 
(in order of release date)




Title: Shatter Me {goodreads}
Author: Tahereh Mafi
Release Date (dd/mm/yy): 15/11/11
Publisher: Harper Teen

Why am I waiting on this?

I have not heard anything bad about this book, except perhaps that strange dress on the cover. Regardless, this has been high on my list along with many other people, I'm sure. And that trailer . . . I lost count how many times I've watched it. It's so effective! I'm really hoping I won't be disappointed, because I'm expecting big things.





Title: Incarnate {goodreads}
Author: Jodi Meadows
Release Date (dd/mm/yy): 31/01/12
Publisher: HarperCollins

Why am I waiting on this?

I would buy the book JUST for the cover. However, luckily the cover is coupled with a great, kick-ass sounding plot and I love books that involve reincarnation. I'm hoping this can live up to that incredibly beautiful cover.








What is your favourite Dystopian title?
I would love to know and maybe get some more recommendations. :)


Thanks for visiting my weekly (AHEM) WoW post. ♥

Comment with your WoW post and I'll check it out!
Related Posts with Thumbnails