Tuesday, August 2, 2011

30 Day Book Meme: Day 6

"Memes are fun! Well, some of them are at least."
Hosted by Arielle (Chimneys and Magic)!
Day 6: A book that makes you sad


Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys

This book is blow after blow of sadness. And hope. But lots of sadness.
What a beautiful masterpiece.



Delirium by Lauren Oliver

That ending. Chokes me up everytime.
Why is Pandemonium taking so long?
Also, I must be the only person even a bit peeved by the cover change,
if only because it means I'll have to expend to match the covers.



If I Stay by Gayle Forman
&
Where She Went by Gayle Forman

Come on. These are so emotional.
They're actually not my favourites anymore, just because my preferences have changed a bit and I would prefer books where more happens, if you know what I mean.



As mentioned yesterday, How to Say Goodbye in Robot by Natalie Standiford would also fit in this one. :P Same with Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli.

What is a book that makes you sad?


Related Posts with Thumbnails