Sunday, October 2, 2011

In My Mailbox (44-51): 2 months of mail!!!


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren, and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie! Participants are required to tell all about what they've received in the mail--anything bookish!

~~~~~

2 months may suggest piles upon piles of books, but actually the books have been trawling their way to my place. I only have 4 bought books to show for the 2 months so I'm more than pleased with myself. :P

Ahem.

Continue! :D



* All release dates go in the format (dd/mm/yy) X NONE THIS IMM

* Any books I have already read will have a sort of mini-review and the rating I have given it up now until written.

* = Up for swap

For Review:

* There are simply too many books to write up individual details and comments on. *

Thanks to everyone for the review copies!



BLOOMSBURY (AU)
  • Deception by Lee Nichols
  • Vicious Little Darlings by Katherine Easer
  • Tempest Rising by Tracy Deebs
  • Wolf Blood by N.M. Browne *
HACHETTE (AU)
  • Emblaze by Jessica Shirvington
    I have not read #2 yet, but after I received this book I made the decision to continue the series... Hopefully it gets better.
  • Shelter by Harlan Coben
    This looks really good! Coben seems to be really good at mystery/thrillers.
HARLEQUIN TEEN (AU)
  •  The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
  • Saving June by Hannah Harrington
    LOVE LOVE LOVE ~ my review up soon!
  • The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
  • The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
PENGUIN  (AU)
  • Bloodlines by Richelle Mead *
  • The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore
  • There is No Dog by Meg Rosoff *  
  • When We Were Two by Robert Newton
RANDOM HOUSE (AU)
  • Blood Song by Rhiannon Hart
    I requested this a while back. The finished copy is quite pretty, though off-putting for someone not into the vampire stuff. Still, it's Rhiannon Hart!
  • Angel Arias by Marianne de Pierres  

SIBLING PRESS (UK)

  • Brimstone by Alan Skinner (x2 - there will be a giveaway in future!)

SIMON & SCHUSTER (AU)
  • Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson
    Action-packed and just begs for your undivided attention! Filled with raw emotions; this book just made me laugh, cry, smile, shout, etc. Review soon!
  • Devoted by Hilary Duff
PAN MACMILLAN (AU)
  • All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
  • Pretty Twisted by Gina Braxill








    Bought:

    • Tangled
    • Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
    • Across the Universe by Beth Revis

      I read this way back {review} and I just NEEDED a copy for re-reading in the future. It's gorgeous.
    • Vixen by Jillian Larkin


    Won:






    Inside Out & Outside In by Maria V. Snyder + swag (poster not pictured)
    Assorted swag

    I'm sorry - it's been so long I've completely forgotten who I have to thank.
    But thanks. :)


    Swapped:

    ---


    Q: Online or Instore: are you a pre-orderer or a buyer?



    Me? I like pre-ordering, especially if it's been so long that I forget it's coming and then BAM it's there and it's a pleasant surprise!

    Happy Reading! Comment with your IMM links!

    ~~~


    Since last IMM...2 MONTHS ago

    (<-- most current)





    Related Posts with Thumbnails