Sunday, September 25, 2011

Mid-sem break calls for a short blogging non-break

 
Just to let you guys know that there will be a couple of new reviews. I'll try pushing out at least a couple more (there are 3 read+written so far) until 10/10 - which is when I'll be back at uni again.

From there, I'm assuming the blog will be quiet again. In the next few days I'll be posting up IMM (Not tomorrow since it will be in TWO parts. Maybe.), as well as an international-esque giveaway. I'm really trying to figure out what I'm doing at the moment. I'm not reading as much as I could.

I did just finish Lola and the Boy Next Door, though. It's a knockout - is there really any other way Perkins rolled?

Also.

If you feel like being really awesome, you could comment with some music recommendations! 

I've been really swimming in the tunes lately and I'll listen to pretty much anything. I'm almost not kidding. I might scoff at something ancient (as in pre-vinyl ancient), but yeah, just go nuts with the reccs. [I've been listening to A Day To Remember all night - a new friend is obsessed with them at the moment.]

I guess this is a good a time as any. I'm a huge Michelle Branch fan. As in, I'd jump through hoops to see her play live. Her new album - West Coast Time - is coming out soon and I am more than thrilled that my precious is back to 'her roots'! Sha-shoom and whoop-de-do for awesome mothers!

Late.

Related Posts with Thumbnails