Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Enter and win up to 3 blind dates/books!

I posted up my review for Between the Lines earlier today. I was half asleep while writing that, so I hope you forgive me. I just started clinicals yesterday and when I got home I realised that I needed to post the review since I actually read a book BEFORE its publication date! This will surely never happen again, haha!


 Anyway, on to the important part ~ you want to win free books! Hachette Australia's teen segment 'Date a Book' is turning THREE this year, and to celebrate they're giving away even more than ever!

You have to fill in a form, and the guys at Hachette will randomise what they send you - just like a blind date! I'm so stoked...  I really need something to get me through the rest of this month (a whole month of waking up before 6 am and doing my clinical placements when the other half of my cohort will be partying and on holiday).

Aussie residents, go over and submit your form and comment below, let me know what category date you selected!

I really cannot wait to find out what we all receive.

And, as an added bonus, there will be random giveaways on the Facebook page and Twitter (@DateaBook)!

* I personally chose tear-jerkers.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails