Tuesday, June 13, 2017

I'm aliiiiiiiiveeeeeeee.......



It's me!

Honestly, I don't even know if there's a place left for me on the blogosphere but I want to try this thing again, I really do miss blogging. I have been low-key Tweeting for the past week or two, and recent bookish events have reignited my passion for book blogging. While it has been wonderful to be free from the clutches of blogging during this crazy busy last almost-year I really want to fall back into a routine with book blogging. Despite all the tedious editing, hours spent writing reviews and fine-tuning typos and weird HTML glitches (courtesy of Blogger >_>), it was really fun being part of a larger bookish community.

For those who don't know me yet, I'm a now 24 year old paediatric nurse living in Sydney, Australia. I am an ABC (Aussie Born Chinese) and still really don't care for eating rice, serve me pies and burgers over rice any day! I love honest and realistic contemporary YA more than any other genre, though I also adore historical fiction, high fantasy and basically anything that pulls me in with an engaging plot and/or sympathetic characters with whom I can feel a strong connection. I would also love to one day finish writing a novel.

Since my last blog post in August 2016, I have travelled to New Zealand with my boyfriend, travelled to Japan by myself and started a new job (another paeds nurse gig). I'm currently between semesters for my grad cert in Paediatric Nursing. Of course, I have done more, but those are the big things.

I have still been reading during my time away from the blog and maybe I will post reviews of some of them sometime in the future -- we'll see how this goes. I'm not expecting too much. All I wanted out of this blog from the beginning was to get my voice out there, in my own little space. So be it if my words reverberate and bounce off these walls, echoes reaching out to deaf ears (or in this case, unseeing eyes).

If you have managed to make it here, then welcome! Please comment - I promise I'm friendly! I might even follow you back. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails