Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday (49)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.





The Build-Up Season by Megan Jacobson

July 31 2017 | Penguin Books Australia
...A powerful exploration of family and identity set against the humid build-up to the wet season in Darwin.

Why am I waiting on this?
#LoveOzYA! I still have yet to read Jacobson's debut, Yellow, but it sounds like both of these deal with tough topics. And that cover is great! I haven't read any books set in Darwin either, so I'm interested!




This is Not the End by Chandler Baker

August 8 2017 | Disney-Hyperion
The development of resurrection technology has changed the world. Under the new laws regulating the process, each person gets one resurrection to be used or forfeited on their eighteenth birthday.

Why am I waiting on this?
Does that not sound like an awesome premise? Fingers crossed for this one! <3





Comment and let me know what upcoming releases you're waiting on!



Related Posts with Thumbnails